Choosing the glass company to work with is as important as knowing the style of glass product you want to be installed for your home renovation. If you want a replacement for your glass windows, glass railings, glass shower, or glass patio door, you shouldn’t only be interested in how you want the glass structures to look. You should also be concerned with how they will be installed. A glass installation for your home that has been shabbily carried out may not function as you expect, can be a cause of a safety hazard, and altogether a waste of a substantial investment.
Quality installation is made possible by a professional glass company that will expertly execute your home improvement project. It pays to assign your renovation project to a trusted glass company. You should spend some time doing proper research to identify the responsible supplier that you can rely on for your home’s safety, comfort, and aesthetic improvement.
Choosing a Trusted Glass Company
Who is a glass company you can trust? Many years of experience and being in the glass business can be an indicator of a company’s dependability. The company’s track record of successful project completion will tell you that they are experienced and knowledgeable. With their years in the glass business, they should know how to address your glass needs and requirements. You could expect them to have the technical skills to be able to provide sound advice on your concerns such as style and design.
You can trust a glass company that is abreast of modern installation techniques and uses state-of-the-art tools and equipment. The wide options of glass materials for different applications that they offer effectively make them a one-stop glass store or glass shop. You can rely on that a trusted company demonstrates exceptional customer service. Their glass business is characterised by great customer support. They can render assistance during emergencies when you need them such as when your glass installation is shattered in an accident or by a strong storm.
How to Determine if a Glass Shop Can be Trusted
Doing your homework and researching data on glass companies in your area will pay off greatly.
Get the following information on the glass company, glass shop, or glass store, which could also be the criteria to test them against in making your final selection:
- Number of years experience in the glass business, which will give you an indication of how good they are in their trade
- Technical capability or the knowledge and skills in glass installation
- Tools, equipment, and process employed in the installation
- Availability of many glass options to choose from
- Customer service practices such as number of service day and time, availability of a quick-response team, and call response time
- Quality of installation
You can get the information you need through:
- Asking friends and neighbors who have had a glass project done by a glass company and their experience with the said service provider
- An internet search about the glass store or glass shop
- Reading online reviews about the supplier
- Checking previous work, if possible personally seeing for yourself the result of the company’s projects
Speak with their staff about any questions you might have before making the final decision.
Validating a Glass Company’s Worthiness
When you have a shortlist of the most likely candidate companies you prefer to work with for your renovation project, you can probe a little more as a way to validate your initial results. In your discussion with the prospective glass company, ask to check for the following:
- Their glass options available should be wide for you to be able to make a good selection
- The source of their glass must be established quality glass manufacturers
- Procurement and installation process to ensure quality materials and job
- Proof of licensing to meet the city’s legal standards
- Credentials of their staff including qualifications, experience, and knowledge
- Track record of performance including the number of successfully completed projects
- Their quote must be competitive compared to others.
Trusted Glass Company in Kelowna
New Town Glass is a professional glass company that has been in the glass business for over 25 years. We have established ourselves as a leader in the installation of glass windows, doors, shower enclosures, railings, and many other home structures made of glass. We have transformed hundreds of Kelowna homes to become modern valuable properties through our renovation projects.
Our glass installers are some of the most qualified staff in the industry. Along with their strong technical competency in glass installation and home remodeling gained from many years of hands-on experience, they provide outstanding customer service. Friendly and professional, they are licensed and insured. They are abreast of modern glass technology and installation techniques regularly undergoing specialised advanced training so they can more efficiently execute new installations and glass replacement.
We offer a wide range of quality glass products and design options that suit your home’s style and your taste. We expertly carry out renovation projects using state-of-art equipment and tools. Our rates and warranty are among the industry’s best.
We are committed to providing Kelowna homeowners the enjoyment, safety, and aesthetic upgrade they desire for their homes. Call us to know how we can help you and for a no-obligation consultation.